Permit Required: Yes
Specifics: For more information, please view this document.
- A tree permit is required for the removal of all trees that are alive.
- A tree removal permit is not required for dead trees or trees that have already fallen. It is recommended to take photos of these trees for your records.
- Replacement trees may be required
Any tree which qualifies for special consideration for preservation due to its size, type, condition, location or historical significance.
- Pine Trees: 30-inch (30′′) diameter or larger.
- Overstory Trees: 24-inch (24′′) diameter or larger.
- Understory Trees: 8-inch (8′′) diameter or larger. Fee : For 6+ tree with 8-inch or larger diameter during any calendar year a $50 fee will apply